Wheat Berry Bread Cafe and...

Oct 2013 reported became all veg and raw. Cafe serving raw food, juices, and desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, All Raw. Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by kumarpatel
alieliza97
alieliza97

Love it!

4 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2013

My mom brought me home a raw vegan pizza from Wheatberry once, and brought my non-vegan friend a delicious grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. She loved it! Since we could both eat there and the food was so good, we decided to go back ourselves the other day and pick up food. We had called in our orders, so we just picked up the food and left, but their vegan smoothie menu and juice menu looked very tempting, so I'll definitely be back! It's the closest place for me that serves vegan and especially raw vegan food. I also like that I can go there with friends who aren't vegan, and they don't have to feel like they're being forced into eating "my food". I wish people were more open-minded, but hey, when they're not at least I can still eat with them! Anyway, delicious food and yummy-looking juices and smoothies. They also have a surprisingly large menu for such a small place. It's super clean and bright in there, too, it has a great mood!

Pros: Raw, vegan, and non-veg food, Take-out, Smoothies and Juices
Cons: No delivery, but that's about it!
MelissaLosos
MelissaLosos

• raw

RAW!!!

4 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

My diet: raw (living food), vegan, gluten and soy free,
this is a sweet little place with a few yummy raw lunch items on their menu. Plus plenty of juices to choose from!! I really liked it. Plus the people who work there were very nice!
I wish they used more sunflower and Pea sprouts in their wraps and juices.
a nice Green juice with sprouts and cucumber and celery would be an awesome addition to their menu.
melissa

Pros: fresh raw / living food, delicious , large variety of juices
Cons: could use more sprouts on menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Wheat Berry Bread Cafe and Juice Bar: