Terrible service. The staff was very rude when I asked questions about gluten-free foods and told me to just "get that one" rather than going to check ingredients of other items. The muffin that I did get was chewy and very bland. Overall disappointment.
I love going here. It's great because I can meet my gluten free or non gluten free friends there. Recently they extended their outdoor space and it's quite awesome. Their coffee is great and I love their gluten free muffins, now if they could only master that fabulous cinnamon roll to be gluten free!Pros: family friendly, great espresso , great outdoor seating
Cons: less clutter for more seating
I like this place a lot. The food is fresh, the service is friendly and the bakery has some great vegan items. Plus they make their own fresh bread daily for sandwiches or for sale by the loaf. Definitely a local gem.Pros: fresh, friendly, tasty
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Asheville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has West End Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 777 times since Jan 2013.