Chef prepared vegan food for delivery or pick-up. There is a deli case for grab-n-go. Hosts occasional dinner nights with gourmet vegan meal and interactive discussion, see website for schedule. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, International, Take-out, Delivery
510 E Wilson Bridge Rd, Ste G
Columbus, Ohio 43085
614-888-3663

Open Mon-Thur 9am-9pm, Fri 9am-5pm, closed Sat-Sun.

First Review by EnergizedBunny
karmandrew
karmandrew

what is this place?

3 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2013

We went here with high expectations, walked into the door (announced by a door bell). Once inside there was an empty desk with some pamphlets on it and a few bare tables with folding chairs. We peeked down a couple corridors but there was no one to be seen. We left with all questions and no answers:(

Pros: don't know
Cons: in an odd location, very confusing
EnergizedBunny
EnergizedBunny

Wellness Forum is All Inclusive

5 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2012

What a great place! My hot yoga studio boasts a vegi/vegan restaurant, a store, and a forum to further health studies. The place is truly all inclusive. The Wellness Forum welcomes everyone, at any stage in their health journey, and I am referring to physical, mental and spiritual health. In the practice room last night, another yogi asked if I practice elsewhere. I teach yoga elsewhere, but I choose to practice at WF hot yoga. She replied, " It is interestesing, this place just seems to maintain a certain code of ethics and integrity ." I could not agree more. Recently, I purchase one new item from the deli case after class. And I am continually blown away! Last night I had the vegan quiche. How Chef Del, NYT best selling cook book author, makes vegan oil free crust like my grandmother but without butter, I do not know? The Thai peanut Noodles are one of my favorites. The lasagna, the vegi wraps, organic bread, and now the quiche are top on my list. I have yet to try every item. The variety is really astounding. The store has supplies, books and dry good items. I recently started buying nutritional yeast there for a great price. The Wellness Forum hosts a free dinner each month as well, I try to go as often as possible. The food is amazing and free and Doctor Popper, from the movie, Forks Over Knives, answers health questions and describes benefits of a plant based lifestyle. Just a fantastic business, with more offerings then any one restaurant, yoga studio, and college combined! With it's open door policy for even the novice health seeker, I highly recommend to everyone!

Pros: Location/ hours, Incredible value, Variety
Cons: Cafeteria setting

Dear Owner and Manager of Wellness Forum Foods: