Well Well Well Nutrition...

First Review by World B. Free
empathiceater
empathiceater

Too expensive

2 Posted on 03 / 22 / 2012

I find this place to be way too expensive. Everything I've examined has been cheaper at the Peanut Mill; and other than toothbrushes with heads that can be replaced, I didn't find that any of their extra products were even things that I had need for (but you may find some useful of course). The people aren't exceptionally friendly or helpful, and I get the feeling they're just in it for the profits.

Even the 20% off day (the first Wed. of every month) seems to me a rip-off. The discount doesn't apply to products w/ "sale" prices, and the sale prices are still more expensive than the regular prices at the Peanut Mill. Also, it seems that everything is "on sale", so anything I need can rarely be discounted anyway.

However, if you are an avid consumer (I try to limit my consumption to essentials), you'll probably enjoy satiating your need to buy here.

Pros: Variety, Toothbrushes, Discounted spices
Cons: Pricey, Deceptive, Excessive
veganstastebetter
veganstastebetter

well well well

3 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2009

Yup its a health food store, helpful staff, sometimes. Sometimes I end up with short answers, they seem a bit impatient at times? Good selection, although most of the store seems to be filled with pills for this and that. Yet they havent had spirulina everytime I ask for it. I dont go very often though.

Corrie Ander
Corrie Ander

Special Wednesday

2 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2008

This store is worth visiting on the first Wednesday of every month when they offer customers a 20% discount. Just be wary of the product demonstrators at the door. Otherwise, the prices at Well, Well, Well are inflated.

Cons: too pricey
World B. Free
World B. Free

Sex pills and Vegan treats

3 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2008

I find Well! Well! Well! may have a better selection overall than the Peanut Mill, but the whole overt sex pill advertising shtick gets a little old. Its best to combine a trip to Well! Well! with a trip to Price Chopper, that way you get your staples extra cheap and any thing else you want you can find there. That is prolly your best value in St. Catharines.

Pros: Close to Price Chopper , Good overall selection
Cons: SEX! , Increase your penis size!, Stay hard longer!

Dear Owner and Manager of Well Well Well Nutrition Centre: