CLOSED: Well Body Natural...

Natural foods market and cafe. Cafe has vegetarian options (Serves meat, veg options available.). Has a nice dine-in non smoking seating area. Market stocks a variety of supplement products and foods. OCT 2012 reported shut down/closed. more-less
3708 34th St

ErickaDW

• non-vegetarian

I love this place!

5 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2012

This place has the greatest avacado sandwich I have ever had! I even had my 15 year old addicted to them at one point!

Pros: non-smoking, good selection, good value
requiemdem
requiemdem

Well Body = Yummy Food!

4 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2007

I used to work here for a short while, and I can testify that the staff is very knowledgeable about vegan/vegetarian issues. Also, all of the food is homemade out of an old recipe book-no joke! You can be sure that you're getting good food if you come here.
I wouldn't say it's the cleanest restaraunt, but it's not terrible, either.

Pros: Healthy food, Veg Friendly
Cons: Sometimes slow service, Out of some menu items

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Well Body Natural Foods: