Nationwide market chain. Offer both conventional foodstuff as well natural and organic, hot food bar inside with veg choices. Seating area on the second floor. more-less
1405 S Main St

Rurob
Rurob

THE FOOD IS GREAT!!!

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2012

When I don't feel like cooking and want a healthy, tasty and appealing lunch, dinner, or snack, I stop in at Wegmans in Warrington, PA. The only problem is that the food is so appealing that I end up spending more for lunch than I can afford. But, it's worth every cent I spend there. The food is GREAT and the atmosphere is friendly. The tables are clean and they offer wifi.

Pros: Excellent food, healthy food, clean store and seating area
Cons: Too far to drive to from where I live, b, Costs more than I can afford to spend, b

Dear Owner and Manager of Wegmans: