Entering this very chill, stylish authentic vegetarian Thai restaurant it feels like going to your own Zen retreat. No fish sauce. No MSG. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out
420 Broadway E (E Republican St)
Seattle, Washington 98102
206-724-0655

Open Sun-Thu 11am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat: 11am-10pm.

First Review by vaportrail
jrm212
jrm212

Okay

3 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2014

After touring some of the well-known vegan spots in Seattle, this place felt to be questionable quality-- rather greasy, with too many fake meats. But I guess it's comparable to typical Asian eateries.

sglcklch
sglcklch

OK lunch

3 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

My partner and I came for lunch on a Sunday and the whole place was empty. Not a good sign. Still we sat down and ordered the meang kum, tofu larb, and red curry with brown rice. Food was all right. The larb was quite good. The curry was flavorful but a bit too soupy. I also wish it had more veggies and tofu. Overall our meal was passable, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.

vaportrail
vaportrail

Good Food On Broadway

5 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2013

This is a nice place, with great food, and a nice staff. They have a great deal for their lunch special, where you get salad, rice, and a main dish for $7.99. The pot stickers are great! The decor is modern and clean, with plenty of seating. The staff is very nice and accommodating.

Pros: good food, nice staff, nice decor

Dear Owner and Manager of Wedgwood II: