Falafel bar in Brighton's North Laine, since Mar 2013. Offer falafels with unique flavors like spicy ginger, cashew and basil, or paprika alongside snacks like samosas. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Take-out

summerwine
summerwine

Fresh and yummy

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2015

Juicy, spicy and not too salty (what I find very rare) falafels with fresh salads and sauces. I got offered to try some before I actually ordered which was really appreciated by an indecisive person that I am. Perfect location just in the heart of famous north lanes!

Pros: Location, tasty&fresh, quick service
jojoinbrighton
jojoinbrighton

Top Falafel Spot

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2015

Had a really great falafel wrap here, the salad was super fresh and crisp and there was plenty of hummus. In a brilliant location on Sydney Street.

Pros: Cheap, Fresh, Great location

Dear Owner and Manager of We Love Falafel: