Watson's Veggie Garden

Health food store with a little deli in the back that is mostly vegetarian except for fish. Offering might include salads, sandwiches, burritos, soup. Not much else in this region. more-less

First Review by AvocadoLover
VegeJules
VegeJules

Watson's Veggie Garden

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2011

I recently discovered Watson's Veggie Garden while visiting a friend in Visalia. It was such a great discovery. They had lots of great choices. They were very friendly. I will definitely be back!

AvocadoLover
AvocadoLover

I love Watson's!

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2010

Watson's is such a great place. I wonder if it should be changed from store to restaurant because they have such a big menu? I really love the vegan eggless egg salad - Yum!!! You can't beat the atmosphere; sitting in the beautiful garden sipping on some iced tea. The store is small, but has a lot of essentials- nuts, vitamins, organic beauty products. I am so glad we have Watson's in Visalia! You should note if you are planning to go there they are closed on weekends and only open during the day.

Pros: Garden!, Yummy organic foods, Good shopping
Cons: Wish they were open more!

Dear Owner and Manager of Watson's Veggie Garden: