Vegetarian fast food restaurant serving complete meals including main dish (a number of mock meats), rice, soup, and veggies. Has vegan options. Convenient to Xinanmingzu University and Wuhou Temple (with nearby Buddhist shopping area). Shuhan Street is 0.5km west of the Wuhou Temple entrance on Wuhouci Street. Turn left on Shuhan Street and follow 0.25km until Shuhan intersects with Shuhan East Street. Name in Chinese: 清水荷花食坊(武侯祠店). Address in Chinese: 武侯区蜀汉街10号附11号(近武侯区政府). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food
10-11, Shuhan Street
Chengdu , China
028-85532115

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Bob Sultan
Renate
Renate

Friendly place

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2014

This is a nice little inexpensive place with a friendly atmosphere, near Wuhou Temple. Decent, tasty food. We ordered 3 dishes, all contained mock meat. The staff speaks some English and is very willing to help. There's a picture-menu.

Pros: Friendly place, Inexpensive
Bob Sultan
Bob Sultan

Solid low-cost fast clean vegetarian

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2012

I went for dinner. For 16 yuan I got nicely prepared mock-pork in a light sweet sauce, white rice, a portion of lotus root, soup, and I think there may have been one more veggie. Definitely a big meal for the price. Not gourmet, but good. Food is served very quickly. The location, near the Wuhouci Museum, makes it a convenient choice. I spoke with the proprietors. They have five vegetarian restaurants in Chongqing. Lotus (3-4 Qi Dao Yan Jie, Gao Sheng Qiao, Chengdu) is only a few blocks away, has the same menu, and is already listed on Happy Cow. I think its full name is "Lotus on the Water". Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant
(2nd floor, No. 31 Bai Yun Si Street, Leyouyuan, Chengdu) is also listed on Happy Cow. It is a full restaurant (not fast food) but I didn't have a chance to visit.

Dear Owner and Manager of Water Lotus: