Serves meat, veg options available. Offers one page on the menu with salads only. There are 13 salads, some cooked, some vegetarian like Indonesian with tofu or tempeh. Has fresh fruit juice with sugar (or ask to omit added sugar). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indonesian, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Non-veg
Jalan Raya Seminyak 52, Seminyak
Bali , Indonesia 80361
+62-361-736222

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by olgagreen
tleigh
tleigh

Good Food.

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2014

Just so pleased to find another place in Kuta that actually knows what a vegan is. The food was good, lots of choices (compared to most places in Bali - which are virtually none!) for a Vegan person.
I ordered a piece of carrot cake after my meal (only cake with no eggs or dairy) there was a whole new one sitting uncut in the cabinet, and then the waitress said I couldn't have it, so I'm not sure what happened there? Maybe they cut it and it was raw in the middle or something... I thought it was very strange. But I will definitely eat there again next time I'm there.

Pros: Good food, Good prices, Good location
Cons: Pity they serve so much meat
olgagreen
olgagreen

Friendly and tasty

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2013

Just went there for dinner, nice surprise :even if they serve meat, they have many vegetarian options they you can easily "veganize" ( I.E. most of the many salads have cheese, but you can choose not to take it)
The menu is really wide, from yummy and healthy juices, to western fast food, or pasta or main courses with meat or fish, plenty of salads and indonesian classics; plus big array of desserts..which are not vegan, though.
The prices are under the range of that area ( salads around 4 USD, main 6/7 USD), but if you choose your indonesian plate NOT FROM THE MENU but ordering at the counter choosing the items in real waring style, you pay even less! I had 2 big big portions of mix indonesian ( fresh and well cooked) and i payed 4 USD including drinking water; last but not least, nice inside garden to eat avoiding the chaotic main road: will come back!

Pros: Friendly staff, nice inside garden, tasty and quite cheap
Cons: Not completely vegan or vegetarian

Dear Owner and Manager of Warung Ocha: