Serves meat, veg options available. Juice bar offering fresh smoothies, juices, salads, and sandwiches. more-less
65, Rue St. Andre des Arts (Rue d'Ancienne Comedie)
Paris, France 75006

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by piffelina

boring, but cheap

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2009

we had the berry flush and the kiwi sensation (i think it was called). we got the small ones for 4-something EURO, but they made us full.

the berry flush tasted of solely mint, and the other one was better, though they were both too thin in our opinions.

they did not have other vegan options than juices and smoothies.

won't go again.

Pros: boring
Cons: cheap

JAMBA JUICE in Paris.....but better!

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2008

This is a very American-like juice bar. The owner lived in the US for a bit and brought the concept back to Paris. He has 4 locations, and working on a 5th near Marche Mouftard. Everything is made fresh, staff is very nice, and prices are reasonable. From what I could tell, everything was 100% Vegetarian. I went as often as possible to get my daily juice drink since I was not able to pack my Greenstar in my suitcase.

Pros: Good quality, Nice decor, Great staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Wanna Juice: