Wang Jiang

Serves meat, veg options available. Elegant and sober restaurant, typically Japanese style, vegan-vegetarian dishes available without contamination with non-vegan food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Asian, Chinese, Take-out, Delivery, Fusion, Non-veg
Via Parmigianino, 11
Milan, Italy
02-48004752

First Review by LauraRita
LauraRita
LauraRita

vegan asian heaven

4 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2014

I have always loved asian food but, since I am vegan, to find a place with vegan asian dishes has been very difficult for a long time, until I saw in front of me an oasis: Wang Jiang is a jap-chinese fusion restaurant that offers many tasty vegan dishes: spectacular vegan dumplings, ravioli filled with veggies and brown rice, a delicate veggie tempura, silk tofu with a delicious sauce to add, soy spaghetti, stir fry veggies, and the best pak choi I have ever tried!!! The crew is nice and ready to suggest and help you, if you need it. Have a good vegan asian experience!

Pros: veggies tasty , nice crew
Cons: reservation is suggested for dinner

Dear Owner and Manager of Wang Jiang: