This veggan cafe opened in Oct 2013 and replaced Prana Juice Bar. Makes nut and seed milks, dressings, and spreads in house. Coffee and tea are organic, fair trade. Free Wi-Fi. Reported to now be 100% vegan, Dec 2014. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out
Now Open

Tue-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by DotDennison
Alyannkar
Alyannkar

Staple in Bloom

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2015

This place is an oasis in Bloomsburg. It is an incredible restaurant that is mostly raw. I have had their soups several times and they are incredible. The gypsy spread, I think it is called, is to die for. I cannot even explain how awesome this spread is! Also, the juices and smoothies are amazing! I love the juices that include ginger. Also, I think the smoothie name has something to do with Bob Marley or something...that one is my favorite.

Pros: Friendly and caring staff, Inventive and delish food, Cute and cozy environment
Lisa570
Lisa570

Check this place out

Posted on 05 / 08 / 2015

This place is great. Everything about it is amazing. The owner and her husband really know how to cook vegan food. The smoothies and the coffees are wonderful too. Even if you're not vegan or vegetarian you NEED to come check this place out. Remember that this place is locally owned and it takes a little bit for the to come out because it's made from scratch.

Pros: Awesome food!
Cons: A little pricey, but it's worth it in the end.
hungryveg91
hungryveg91

surprisingly disappointed

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2014

My family and I were passing by this town on our way to Connecticut and we decided to stop for lunch after seeing the rave reviews online. The woman at the front desk was surprisingly unpleasant and it took an hour to get our food (five adults who ordered four sandwiches and a tofu scrambler). The sandwiches were great but the scramble was nothing special. The smoothies were good. After we got our food - to go - the woman shut/locked the door and we had to wait to get silverware. [edit by staff] It's a good location right off the highway and they have some nice food, but they could definitely improve the service.

Pros: Healthy food, Full vegan, Good location
Cons: Long wait, Unfriendly staff, Ok portions/prices

dsugar100
dsugar100

Charming restaurant

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2014

I stopped into the Wanderlust Cafe on my way to a camping trip and had a great lunch before heading to the campsite. Food and service was great. The menu had some good choices and the the food was very fresh and tasty. It is a bit far from my house, but somewhere I hope to get back to!

Pros: Nice old house, Great food
DotDennison
DotDennison

Delicious

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2014

Charming little place nestled in a nice town , the food was tasty and served timely in Eco friendly to go containers . Will definitely be a returning customer .

Dear Owner and Manager of Wanderlust Cafe: