Walnut Cafe - Super Mini

Serves meat, veg options available. Breakfast and lunch food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
2770 Arapahoe Rd Ste 116
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
720 328-9208

Open Mon-Sun 7am-3:30pm.

First Review by meatless1
HappyCowKeown
HappyCowKeown

Good brunch food - a bit too oily at times

3 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2014

I've eaten here over ten times because of the tempeh and tofu scrambles served with breakfast potatoes. They also have a tasty vegan sausage (additional $s). The food can be too oily at times, so I ask them for no oil. The staff are vegan - knowledgeable and always get the adapted orders right. They have a good chai/chocolate chai too. I just wish the portions were a little bigger...

Pros: good for breakfast/brunch, can take non-veg friends who will like the menu, yummy breakfast potatoes
Cons: oily, portions a little small
meatless1
meatless1

Walnut Cafe - Super Mini

4 Posted on 12 / 18 / 2012

My husband and I ate at Walnut Cafe - Super Mini and were quite happy with the staff and the menu. We ate breakfast there on a cold, snowy day and the cafe was a little chilly, but the staff was warm, friendly and knowledgeable about vegan and gluten free.
Vegan options were available (some were by substituting a vegan item for a non-vegan one).
My husband had a tempeh dish, and I had tofu rancheros type of dish. The salsa is quite spicy. We will certainly go back.

Pros: knowledgeable staff, accommodating, vegan options
Cons: cold room

Dear Owner and Manager of Walnut Cafe - Super Mini: