Located in the food court next to Tops Supermarket, under Robinson Dept store, opposite Sheraton Sukhumvit. Requires coupon purchase. A la carte menu includes 2 soups, spring rolls, Thai dishes with vegetable and mock meats. OCT 2014 REPORTED SHUT BY COW MEMBER. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Fast food
Sukhumvit, Robinson Dept Store
Bangkok, Thailand

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by dcchris

Good for food court food

Posted on 11 / 16 / 2013

Had lunch here and while the food was fine, the guy at the stall was friendly and helpful, the food selections good and my friend and I got a variety of dishes to share - all fine. But - the cafeteria area was just gross - dirty and roaches on tables and nasty dirty plastic plants dividing areas filled with garbage. Yucko.

So, get it to go and sit outside? Or take it to the open court area of Time Square mall across the street?

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff at stall, Ok choices
Cons: Dirty eating area, Unfriendly cleaning staff, Very old-fashioned coupon payment system

pretty good

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2012

Nice location in the food court. 50 baht for 2 dishes on top of rice. Only strange thing is that he microwaved my food which I could have done without but I know some foreigners like to have hot food. Otherwise the food was great and the guy behind the counter very nice.

Pros: food is tasty
Cons: microwave

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Walee: