Waldo Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan cheese (Daiya) and veggie toppings for pizza, also a salad bar. Note the whole wheat crust is not vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Pizzeria, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
7433 Broadway (75th and Wornall)
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
816-363-5242

First Review by gr8vegan
jackie2
jackie2

my FAVORITE pizza!

4 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2010

I've been using Waldo Pizza as my go-to for outings with omnivores for a while now. They offer both daiya and follow your heart cheeses and prepare them excellently- better than I've ever been able to make at home! The waitstaff is always really nice and the restaurant is in a cute part of town. I always order more than I can eat so that I'll have leftovers!

Pros: nice waitstaff, good options
Cons: can be busy
luvallanimals
luvallanimals

AMAZING VEGAN PIZZA!

4 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2010

Waldo Pizza has the most amazing vegan pizza (and vegan cupcakes) I have ever tasted. They don't taste all fake and gross like most vegan pizzas and the vegan cheese is phenomenal! 5 stars and I definitely recommend it!

Prose
Prose

VEGAN PIZZA!!!!!!!!

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2010

My husband and I LOVE Waldo Pizza! It is amazing to be able to walk into a restaurant and order pizza with vegan cheese. Also, they have a good selection of veggie toppings and VEGAN CUPCAKES for dessert! Furthermore, they have an impressive array of gluten-free offerings.

Pros: Vegan cheese!!!, Vegan cupcakes!!!, Gluten-free options
ochibawolf
ochibawolf

We want one in Wichita, please!

4 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2009

This is the place to go with your meat eating friends and not have them complaining. Waldo's Pizza has something for everyone. The staff is friendly and ready to help you with getting something vegan. They have vegan breadsticks - which you can order with vegan cheese, and vegan cupcakes. Be careful, though, the ONLY crust for their pizza that is vegan is the thin crust.(which according to our server is their BEST crust) They have plenty of veggie toppings to choose from including, roasted herb potatoes(delicious!!). Stop in and get a vegan pizza, seriously.

Pros: VEGAN CHEESE, Vegan desserts, informative staff
Cons: only 1 crust is vegan
hollymnielsen
hollymnielsen

Vegan Cupcakes!

4 Posted on 11 / 28 / 2008

I know that alot of people who eat vegan don't indulge in dessert. Well, I am not one of those vegans. Waldo Pizza has a full vegan menu. Salad bar, vegan cheese to cover whatever veggies you choose on either a hand tossed or st. louis style thin crust, and cupcakes for dessert! Right now they have Cappacino and Lemon Macadamia Nut cupcakes. Have them warm it up a little. YUM! Check out the vegan menu at www.waldopizza.net.

Pros: really friendly, good prices, they deliver
Cons: can be long wait

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Awesome vegan pizza w/ vegan cheese!

4 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2007

Wow, best vegan pizza I've had in my life so far! We got the hand tossed crust & Vegan Cheese (I'm guessing its Follow Your Heart) Just outstanding! Don't miss this! 12" pizza is MORE than enough for two people

Pros: Fantastic Vegan Pizza, Vegan Cheese, Lots of Beers
Cons: CROWDED FOR A REASON, 30 minute wait

Dear Owner and Manager of Waldo Pizza: