WakuWaku - maybe closed

Serves meat, veg options available. Quick service wok restaurant. Food is prepared in a wok with many dishes can be made vegan by request. Also offers salad, soup, and tortilla. The interior is made from recyclable materials. Relocated from Schauenburgerstr. 55-57 in 2014. July 2014 reported might have shut/closed - please verify and let happycow know! Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm

First Review by Laudi

Mouthwatering smells

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2015

We've found this place too late in our stay, so we hadn't found the time to eat here. Nice atmosphere in the restaurant and it smelled marvelous. Even after I had a big lunch elsewhere, my tastebuds in my mouth were watering. I've had only some takeout food. But that was really good.

Pros: The smell!, attractive food displaying

Nice place - nice food

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2011

The staff in this place is very friendly and the food is delicious. Almost all dishes can be ordered as a vegan option, and you can also have Tofu with them if you like, with little extra cost. Very modern but cozy place.

Pros: Organic food of good quality, Nice staff, Lovely place
Cons: Menue is a bit confusing at first

Dear Owner and Manager of WakuWaku - maybe closed: