Serves meat, veg options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(has cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
29073 Overland Dr Ste 111
Temecula, California 92591
951-694-4444

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by jamber79
KatieB
KatieB

Polynesian Tofu is great!

Posted on 09 / 04 / 2012

I had never been to a Wahoo's before, so I wasn't sure what to order. I sort of panic-ordered the Wafu bowl that has rice, beans, veggies, pico, and Polynesian tofu. The tofu was fantastic. Otherwise, it was similar to Chipotle's burrito bowls. The waitress was pushing the green sauce to go with the bowl, so I explained that I was vegan and didn't eat dairy. She came out later with an ingredient list and said that it was made with Mayo, so no dairy. I was able to explain about eggs and other animal products that I avoid, and the waitress was very gracious to learn, so that's a plus. I don't mind if you don't know, as long as you're open to learning! I will probably go back when I have a better chance to look through the menu.

Gini
Gini

Yummy Tofu Tacos!

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2012

I really enjoyed my first visit to Wahoo's. The service was great. We went in after the lunch rush. Both cajun and black beans are veg. The tofu tacos are great. It will definitely be one of my regular spots from now on.

Pros: friendly staff, Tofu options, good value
jamber79
jamber79

Good casual place

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2011

Food is pretty good, fun casual atmosphere. There are a good amount of veg options. The food is not my favorite so i don't go here much. Cheap prices.

Dear Owner and Manager of Wahoo's: