Serves meat, veg options available. A surf-themed tacos & Mexican fast food chain. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(with cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Vegan-friendly, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by adora08
Navegante
Navegante

Very good!

4 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2014

Stopped here for a quick bite to-go with my non-veg partner and 2 kids. The menu lists vegan options, and they have tofu as a protein option. The man at the counter was vegetarian and gave me some good recommendations. I tried one of their bowls, with both types of beans, and tofu. It was very filling and hit the spot. Partner and kids loved their food as well. I was glad to find this place, and they were open pretty late (until 9:30).

Pros: Vegan options listed on menu, Staff knows vegan options, Quick and easy
adora08
adora08

Very accommodating

4 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2012

I went to Wahoos for the first time over the weekend. The people who took my order and who delivered it were very, very nice and super accommodating when it came to my order. They were willing to let me build my own burrito and they have tofu filling for the burritos! The food was yummy and they weren't stingy with any of the ingredients. Highly recommended. The inside of the establishment was really trendy and cool too. The kitchen was open to viewing and very clean looking as well.

Pros: Friendly, fast , accommodating
Cons: Bit hard to find the first time

Dear Owner and Manager of Wahoo's: