Serves meat, veg options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriayki, or vegetarian rice and bean (with cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by groovychick

Better that Most Non-Veg Restaurants

4 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2012

Wahoo's is better than most non-veg restaurants I have been too. Being the only vegan in my family, I often get stuck going to lame restaurants that they all like. However, Wahoo's is a place that we all like. I like to get the wafu bowl; which is beans, rice, vegetables, and really good tofu. I have noticed that at many non-veg restaurants that serve tofu, the tofu is okay because they aren't really used to cooking it or something. At Wahoo's the tofu has seasonings and tastes really good. They also have tofu tacos and burritos and things like that but you have to tell them that you do not want any cheese. I also really dig how the inside of the restaurant is covered in stickers. It looks groovy.

Pros: good food, groovy looking restaurant, not too expensive
Cons: not all veg

Dear Owner and Manager of Wahoo's: