Serves meat, veg options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(has cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
7835 N Palm
Fresno, California 93711
559-449-8226

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by truthstar
notsammi
notsammi

pretty good the second time around

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

first time I went here I wasn't too hungry, so I got the kids bowl with black beans and brown rice with the tofu. both beans and rice seemed kind of under cooked, so I wasn't too satisfied. decided to give it a second try today, and it was much better! the banzai veggies are a must- so good! also, vegans must specify for brown rice- the white rice is cooked with butter.

rbautista
rbautista

WOOOHOOO

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2011

First spot in fresno to offer vegetarian enchiladas, Tacos & Burritos. Delicious & a awesome staff. the food is at a good price. $5-7 range & it fills you up! Go for the ground rice & remember to get extra red sauce!

Pros: delicious, mexican, amazing
Cons: Ice cream, churro, dessert
truthstar
truthstar

great!

Posted on 11 / 21 / 2011

this place offers a rich flavored experience. they're so far the only place I've found in Fresno that offers Peruvian white beans and they're great! the first few times I had a lot of menu questions and they were very friendly and patient. though it's a trek for me I try to make it out when I'm in the area. many vegetarian and
vegan options make it more desirable than the typical 1 item friendly places.

Pros: great service, great unique tastes

Dear Owner and Manager of Wahoo's: