REMOVED: Wahoo's

Serves meat, veg options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(has cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Removed for poor veg options. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out,Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Wahoo's

3 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

I actually really enjoyed the atmosphere of this location - there are stickers plastered all over the place, mostly skateboarding/snowboarding stuff, along with a few other unique items. There were a number of things I could have ordered at Wahoo's, and so I ended up with two taco combo platter. I chose the banzai veggies as filler with a side of Cajun white beans - be sure to specify vegan/dairy-free. I thought the tacos where good, but the winner was the white beans, they were my favorite by far. I won't be rushing back to eat at Wahoo's, but will certainly return if I'm dining with non-veg friends.

Dear Owner and Manager of REMOVED: Wahoo's: