Serves meat, veg options available. Opened Sept 2013, this place offers an organic plate of the day, has pasta and vegetarian dishes. Uses dairy so vegans to specify. Cozy and modern atmosphere with free Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Italian, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, European, Non-veg
Willem II Straat 52A (Spoorlaan)
Tilburg, Netherlands 5038BH

P-bun
P-bun

Not impressed.

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2015

Sadly, I was not too impressed, as much as I wanted to like the restaurant. There were only a few vegan options, and neither of us were blown away by the quality of the food. I had a soup and a curry with tempeh, which was burnt. It was a real "I could have made this at home - only better" type situation, which was not a good feeling. Staff were very friendly though, and the sourdough bread (baked by a nearby bakery) was delicious. We would not return unless the food dramatically improves.

Pros: Very friendly staff, great bread
Cons: Mediocre food, needs improvement
Hockney
Hockney

Disappointed

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

I was really looking forward to trying this restaurant as The Netherlands isn't always easy for veggie travellers and the reviews were good! I checked the opening hours (17.30-23.00) I arrived at 20.15 to be told that the chef had already closed the kitchen. Very disappointing.

Cons: Unreliable
DeeDee!
DeeDee!

ravioli

Posted on 04 / 08 / 2014

Another stress full day didnt have time 2 eat lunch that day .. so i stopped at the new Vegetarian place in Tilburg "Waanzinnig "and deceided just to take a starter becos i had to go to the next meeting...

I choose the Ravioli with spinache...It was home made and i can only say that this was the best ravioli i ever ate. It melted on my tounge and it was so lovely that i reservated a table for this weekend .. I want to go back to waanzinnig such a nice place. The staff is verry friendly ! Note :
The table attendant grated french parmezan cheese on the Ravioli / plate while standing next to me. its a must go place

monique67
monique67
  • non-vegetarian

Waanzinnig!

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2013

Very nice new restaurant where you can eat vegetarian but also can choose for a fish or a meat maincourse. The staff is very friendly and there is an important social aspect.I tried the Thay Curry with all its rich flavours en you can taste, it was home made! I also liked the browny very much! Good biological products, nice atmosphere, friendly staff and beautiful cupboard near the entrance!

Dear Owner and Manager of Waanzinnig Tilburg: