CLOSED: W te pedy

Half of menu items are vegan. Gluten free available. Uses local ingredients. ITS FB PAGE STATES CLOSED JUNE 2014 - PLEASE LET HAPPYCOW KNOW IF IT RE-OPENS! Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Salad bar, Beer/Wine
Traugutta 14
Lodz, Poland
+48-724499104

Call for Hours

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by TataVislevskaya

The one of the best vegan places in Lodz!

4 Posted on 12 / 15 / 2013

If you know to meet the true polish kitchen without meat and dairy products, you should go to W the pedy. I really love this place, because it is very cosy, authentic and tasty. As I understood, W the pedy was founded by friends and it looks like homy place. My favourite main dish here is pierogi (especially, russian and with spinach and tofu). Usually we waiting our order long, but it worthy of it! My only пожелание for owners is to make more vegan cakes, because all vegan cakes in this cafe I’ve tried were awesome and fresh!

Pros: Polish homy cuisine, Central location , Cozy vibe
Cons: Long-waiting order, Not so many vegan cakes

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: W te pedy: