VT Six Vegetarian Restaurant

Located next to the Central Festival Mall on Second Road, this restaurant has a nice atmosphere with good service at reasonable prices. Take-out, delivery, free wi-fi, music, air-conditioning. Located in the ground floor or first floor of High View Talay Beach Condo building. The condo is just south from Central Festival Mall and you get there from 2nd Pattaya Road side. Previously named Vegetarian Paradise Indian Restaurant. Confirmed open Oct 2014, however the space is smaller and the door reads Luxury Room for Rent. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Indian, Beer/Wine.
243/36 Moo-10, pattaya, Thailand (Second Rd and Beach Rd)
Pattaya, Thailand 20150
038-412494

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by eric
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

This restaurant may no longer exist

3 Posted on 10 / 13 / 2014

I see that the review was written in 2010 and many things change in Pattaya but I thought I would at least find one thing from the description.

The description puts it very close to where I am living so I searched high and low in an attempt to find this place with no results.

To start with the directions conflict with each other.

It is not on either side, North or South of the Big C (Central Mall). To the south is a massage center, then a parking lot, then Alkazar. No High View Talay Beach Condo building within several blocks in either direction on 2nd Pattaya Road. Nor on either side of the street.

The Central Mall is a few blocks from where 2nd Pattaya Road meets the North Pattaya Beach Road, which was another part of the description for finding it. I walked the whole way searching both sides of the street up to the intersection. Which is all North of the Big C Central Mall by the way not South as in the description. Still know results.

I searched all around Tiffany's as the map has the arrow placed just North of Tiffany's (Which again does not fit with the other directions.) Still nothing.

If anyone ever does find this place, please add some clear directions and a street side photo would be ideal to give some markers from the surrounding area.

Cheers
Kelly

PS: I do not know how many stars to give as I have no experience of the restaurant but I am required to add some stars in order to submit the review.
Updated from previous review on Sunday October 12, 2014

Updated from previous review on Monday October 13, 2014

Pros: Do not know as I never found it.
Cons: Lack of accurate directions.
Dubare14
Dubare14

Delicious, fresh, Indian food

5 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2012

Will be going back to this place during our holiday here. Very delicious and fresh Indian food. Also had refreshing lime sodas that weren't too sweet. My husband and I enjoyed the set menus and shared with our 14 month old (some things were not spicy that she could eat). We had to order extra rice for our little one as our servings were fairly small. Great location too; can eat inside with air/con or outside on balcony. Prices are a bit high but worth it. Highly recommend this place.

Pros: Delicious food, Great location near beach
Cons: A bit pricy

eric
eric

All Veg Indian

4 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2010

Tucked away in a fancy new building this upscale restaurant (for the area) was very quiet when I visited. The majority of their menu has lacto dishes, but they were able to offer a number of vegan options and stated that their nan was also vegan (unusual). The dishes I had were alright, nothing exceptionally memorable. Since there is hardly anything else around and the restaurant itself is quite nice, it's definitely worth eating here.

Pros: All Veg, Clean Atmosphere, Nice staff
Cons: Mostly dairy based
  • eric eric

Hi Kelly, as I remember there were some signs outside the building. It was up the stairs to the left when looking at the building. Since it wasn't busy back then it wouldn't surprise me if it's already gone.

• Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly

Hi Eric

Your review had me interested as I am staying very close to here.

I tried to find this place with no results. (See my review for details.) I realize that it was 4 years ago when you wrote about the place, but I am wondering if you remember any more detailed information about how I might find it, if it does still exist?

Cheers