VT Six Vegetarian Restaurant

Located next to the Central Festival Mall on Second Road, this restaurant has a nice atmosphere with good service at reasonable prices. Take-out, delivery, free wi-fi, music, air-conditioning. Located in the ground floor or first floor of High View Talay Beach Condo building. The condo is just south from Central Festival Mall and you get there from 2nd Pattaya Road side. Previously named Vegetarian Paradise Indian Restaurant. Confirmed open Oct 2014, however the space is smaller and the door reads Luxury Room for Rent. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Indian, Beer/Wine.
243/36 Moo-10, pattaya, Thailand (Second Rd and Beach Rd)
Pattaya, Thailand 20150
038-412494
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by eric
Kelly Kelly
Kelly Kelly

VT Six

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2015

Found it in November of 2014.
Tricky to find. Only one sign out on 2nd road up high.
(Just south of Central Festival)

Just north of the sign is a wide ramp. Go up the ramp and up the stairs at the top. Looks like you are going into an office building.

Once inside to your left is glass windows and door leading into a sales office. The restaurant is in there at the back.

Sat myself. Was the only one there. No greeting, no eye contact, just dropped a menu in front of me. Took my order in the same cold manner.

I waited ages for my food even though I was the only one there.

I did not finish either dish I ordered because I was not enjoying the taste.

Pros: Clean
Cons: Poor service, Food I had did not taste good, Poor singage
Dubare14
Dubare14

Delicious, fresh, Indian food

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2012

Will be going back to this place during our holiday here. Very delicious and fresh Indian food. Also had refreshing lime sodas that weren't too sweet. My husband and I enjoyed the set menus and shared with our 14 month old (some things were not spicy that she could eat). We had to order extra rice for our little one as our servings were fairly small. Great location too; can eat inside with air/con or outside on balcony. Prices are a bit high but worth it. Highly recommend this place.

Pros: Delicious food, Great location near beach
Cons: A bit pricy
malini
malini

Good Food

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2011

Good india food. takes you back home.

eric
eric

All Veg Indian

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2010

Tucked away in a fancy new building this upscale restaurant (for the area) was very quiet when I visited. The majority of their menu has lacto dishes, but they were able to offer a number of vegan options and stated that their nan was also vegan (unusual). The dishes I had were alright, nothing exceptionally memorable. Since there is hardly anything else around and the restaurant itself is quite nice, it's definitely worth eating here.

Pros: All Veg, Clean Atmosphere, Nice staff
Cons: Mostly dairy based
  • Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly

Hi Eric

Your review had me interested as I am staying very close to here.

I tried to find this place with no results. (See my review for details.) I realize that it was 4 years ago when you wrote about the place, but I am wondering if you remember any more detailed information about how I might find it, if it does still exist?

Cheers
    Kelly

• eric eric

Hi Kelly, as I remember there were some signs outside the building. It was up the stairs to the left when looking at the building. Since it wasn't busy back then it wouldn't surprise me if it's already gone.

Dear Owner and Manager of VT Six Vegetarian Restaurant: