Hare Krishna restaurant on this street also known as 9 de Diciembre, one-half block from Plaza Bolognesi. Each day the vegan menu include two choices, plus soup, dessert, and tea. No other hot food made but does offer a variety of cake. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Western

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by maynard7

Simple food

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2014

The day I went, the food was very simple and basic. I wish I could give them a better rating, but I prefer food that is a little more inventive. The prices are certainly good, with prices starting at only 6 soles (about US$2) as of October 2014. Large dining room with lots of tables.

Located on a street that goes by two different names (Paseo de Colon, and also by 9 de Diciembre). About a half block from the large Plaza Bolognesi (a traffic circle).

Pros: Location near the historic center
Cons: Too simple for my taste

Dear Owner and Manager of Vrinda: