All vegetarian Greek food and pastries restaurant. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Greek, Mediterranean, Take-out

First Review by kecors01
missy658
missy658

I'm so happy I found Voula's!

5 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2013

I have been vegan for 4 months and have been lamenting my lack of choices when I go out to eat. After following Voula's facebook page for a few weeks, I went and tried it out. It was fun to have choices again. Everything I ate was delicious. The atmosphere is friendly and warm. I will go back again and share my experience with friends.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday March 26, 2013

Pros: Tasty!, Inviting, several vegan choices
kecors01
kecors01

Amazing! Authentic!

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

This is a restaurant that my husband and I cannot get enough of; the food is great as is the owner. My husband is Greek and really missed certain food when we went vegan, but Voula has filled that void. She always has on the menu delicous dips, salads, dolmades, and soups which are vegan and then she also offers vegan specials: Thursday is a peper stuffed with orzo and Friday (the best day of the week to go) is vegan spanikopita!!! Voula also makes a few delicious vegan desserts. I highly recommend trying out this little gem, it's even a great place to take your omnivore friends/family.

Pros: Price, friendly, welcoming owner and staff, excellent food
Cons: None!

Dear Owner and Manager of Voula's: