Serves meat, veg options available. Serves New York style pizza by the slice or by 22" pies. Has two kinds of vegan pizzas and six vegetarian, plus rotating specials. Full bar on premises. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Pizza, Non-veg
95 Kingsland High St (Dalston Junction)
East London, England E8 2PB
0207-249-7865
OPEN NOW

Mon-Wed 5:00pm-12:00am, Thu-Fri 5:00pm-3:00am, Sat 12:00pm-3:00am, Sun 5:00pm-12:00am

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by bridget_claire
bridget_claire
bridget_claire

Great for a late night vegan snack

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2014

It is so cool that I can go to a pizza place in Dalston with my friends and be able to eat! Thanks Voodoo Rays. I've had a few of the pizzas and while I like the variety and obscurity of the flavours (cabbage/ green curry - interesting) I would give you 5 stars if you had some vegan cheese! Think about the cows Ray! Oh why wont you think about the cows?

Cool name, though that hasn't got much to do with my rating.
Updated from previous review on Thursday January 09, 2014

Pros: Cool name, vegan food late, interesting flavours
Cons: I want vegan cheese!

Dear Owner and Manager of Voodoo Rays: