Serves meat, veg options available. All dogs and burgers can be made with veggie dogs or veggie burgers. Has wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
805 S Macomb St (W Gaines St )
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
850-224-0005

Open Mon-Thur 11am-7pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm, closed Sun.

First Review by sos
adron
adron

Wish They Were Open Late!

4 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

Love their vegan hotdog! It's chik- fil-a syndrome all over again, though. Every time I'm craving their food, they're closed! Stop in for lunch. You won't regret it.

carmencricket
carmencricket

A Family Favorite

4 Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

Fun place with 80s records and old sci fi and horror flick decor. I love the veggie dog with grilled onions and peppers along with a basket of their awesome french fries. It is one of my kids' favorite places to go.

ZachS
ZachS

Great veggie burger

4 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2012

Get the veggie burger that comes with guacamole - it was seriously good. Love their french fries too. Great place, I'd definitely come back.

Cons: No Daiya Cheese
amoret
amoret

Too Expensive

3 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2011

I went to get a veggie burger but was told they were out of the homemade patties, only having the Boca ones. I can easilly make those at home.
I ordered the veggie dog. It was good but not at all worth $4 or the very long wait. I can understand the wait being long on a veggie dog but I noticed everyone else had a long wait too. Counter guy not friendly either-not rude, but not friendly and not much of a personality which is also a turn off to me.

Pros: Veggie Dog Option
Cons: Expensive, Long Wait
sos
sos

Awesome Idea!

4 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2011

Glad to have a place like this in Tallahassee! Vegan dogs and bread are available upon request. Excellent variety of toppings (the hummus was delicious!). Quick and friendly service.

Pros: Vegan options available, Fast & Friendly Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Voodoo Dog: