A 100% vegan, raw and gluten free cafe serving juices, wraps, salads, smoothies, and dessert. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out

scocasso
scocasso

Yumalicious!

Posted on 10 / 30 / 2014

Located just around the side of the Health Food store, it's a great place to pop into to have a meal or grab-n-go.

Tyrone, the owner and the guy behind the counter, was very congenial and on top of that, makes a great wrap. I actually forgot that the shell of the wrap was raw, the texture was just like a regular tortilla. The Viva Lime Pie was really good - I don't eat many lime flavoured things (shortage of lime or something??) - I could easily eat a 1kg Viva Lime Pie (please don't put that size on the menu, I won't be able to resist).

Pros: Yummy tasty food that's good for me!, Yeah, the taste of the food., Great service!
Cons: Tastes too good!, I want to spend all of my money there!, I don't live in Langley
Spats
Spats

What a great spot!!

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

Love this little place - very clean and comfy inside. The guy that runs it is very nice! We had the pad thai (awesome dressing!), a wrap, a pizza he happened to had made (not normally on the menu but so delicious) and treats - they were all excellent! He really excels at the desserts.

Love having raw vegan places like this available outside of Vancouver - we'll definitely be back! :)

KristiHudon
KristiHudon

Great place!

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

I've had the pad thai and one of the wraps, plus the cheesecake and another dessert I don't remember the name of. All were delicious. The guy who owns it is super nice too. Really wonderful to have a place in langley where I can get not only vegan food, but raw at that. Really a langley treasure :)

Pros: inexpensive, quick, yummy
Cons: not open during the weekend

Dear Owner and Manager of Viva Verde Cafe: