I was searching for vegan snacks in Berlin, as I was there for almost a week, so I certainly went to a bunch of these health stores. I didn't really find a lot of vegan items in terms of snacks but I did see many vegan foods that could be prepared at home (not an option for me). If you're looking for good vegan snacks while on vacation, I recommend Veni Vidi Vegi (everything is vegan). Otherwise, this was a nice store but it just didn't have what I was looking for.
One of a chain of bright & colourful such stores in Berlin selling a strong range of vegetarian and vegan food products as well as fruit, vegetables and bread. It's quite expensive compared to other stores but they do sell items that might not be available elsewhere within a sensible distance. Personally I find the Reformhaus chain of health food stores cheaper but Viv do have the edge on stock.Pros: stock, fresh
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Viv Biofrischemarkt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 213 times since Jan 2013.