One of a chain of health food stores in Berlin selling vegetarian and vegan food, home products and groceries. more-less
Greifswalder Strasse 31 (Marienburger Strasse)
Berlin, Germany 10405
+49-030-42-02-14-68

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by hack_man
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Meh

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2010

I was searching for vegan snacks in Berlin, as I was there for almost a week, so I certainly went to a bunch of these health stores. I didn't really find a lot of vegan items in terms of snacks but I did see many vegan foods that could be prepared at home (not an option for me). If you're looking for good vegan snacks while on vacation, I recommend Veni Vidi Vegi (everything is vegan). Otherwise, this was a nice store but it just didn't have what I was looking for.

hack_man
hack_man

Well stocked but pricey

Posted on 09 / 04 / 2010

One of a chain of bright & colourful such stores in Berlin selling a strong range of vegetarian and vegan food products as well as fruit, vegetables and bread. It's quite expensive compared to other stores but they do sell items that might not be available elsewhere within a sensible distance. Personally I find the Reformhaus chain of health food stores cheaper but Viv do have the edge on stock.

Pros: stock, fresh
Cons: cost

Dear Owner and Manager of Viv Biofrischemarkt: