Vitality Bistro

Living cuisine restaurant in Mt. Dora. Provides a variety of raw food including appetizers, main entrees, desserts, juices and smoothies. Casual atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, American, Take-out
301 N Baker St Unit 106
Mount Dora, Florida 32757
352-735-8411

Open Tue-Thur 11am-8pm, Fri-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11am-3pm.

First Review by Shataji
CharTalk
CharTalk

Awesome Food! Made my taste buds sing!

5 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

As a fairly new Vegan struggling to find restaurants in central Florida, I was delighted to stumble upon this gem in Mt Dora. Not only is it a great Vegan restaurant - it's simply a great restaurant!

I ordered the Heirloom Lasagna that came with a Cleopatra (caesar) salad. Instead of noodles, the lasagna was made with zucchini. It was FANTASTIC! The dressing on the salad had the flavor of caesar salad and was topped with buckwheat groats which provided a nice crunch.

The restaurant is on the second floor of a building containing other tenants so you have to search to find it, but once inside the clean, modern decor provides a relaxing ambience. Our waitress was attentive and eager to share information about the food and the way it was prepared.

The obvious attention and care that went into the food preparation means that this is not the place to eat if you want fast, inexpensive food. Having said that the wait (20 minutes) was worth it and I felt I received value for my money. If price is an object, be aware that the entrees range between $13 and $19. Even sandwiches cost $13 or $14.

Vitality Bistro also has a wine list - all organic. While not an extensive list, my Cabernet and my husband's Syrah were both quite good.

We have to drive 45 minutes to dine in the restaurant. It's well worth it.

Pros: exceptional food, friendly staff, nice ambience
hsmom_of2
hsmom_of2

Interestingly good

4 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2013

This was my first time here and did not know what to order but after talking with the very nice waitress I tried the VB sandwich- going by the description on the menu, I probably would not have ordered it because of the pate. The sandwich was served with coleslaw - both were very good, lots of flavors popped and even though it didn't look like a lot of food, it was very filling. I do have to admit I also tried the chocolate brownie sundae, which was so good! Yum. If I get back in the area, I will go here again and try something else, they have some realy neat items on the menu.

Pros: vegan, tasty food, nice location, relaxing, friendly staff
Cons: a bit pricey, a bit hard to locate
drthomas123
drthomas123

Vitality Bistro

5 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2012

I'm a physician with 25 years of experience and have been a vegan for the same length of time. I've eaten at many of the top-rated vegetarian restaurants in the country. Vitality Bistro in Mount Dora rates as one of the very best. The purity, flavor, aroma, and texture of the food was outstanding. The atmosphere was superb as well. The prices are a little expensive, but given the quality of the food and the experience, it was worth every penny! I will definitely eat here again and again.

Charlie Behrens
Charlie Behrens

Superb!

5 Posted on 11 / 02 / 2012

I live in downtown Orlando, so it's about an hour drive each way for me to get to this restaurant, but after the excellent meal I had last night, I'm going to make this a frequent trip.

I had a kale salad. My wife had the grilled cheese sandwich. "So what?" you might say. "Big deal." you might say. Well both were so fantastic, so delicious, and so satisfying that we were both simply overwhelmed. This along with wonderful drinks and desserts has me still feeling excellent halfway through the next day. WOW!

The beautiful views out the large overlooking windows and the elegant and simple decor make restaurant itself attractive and calming. Add in the chef's attention to detail, healthy ingredients without gluten and GMO's, creative raw recipes that preserve the nutrition of the food, and artistic presentation, and this becomes a place I want to go to again and again.

Simply put, we loved it. Thank you Vitality Bistro!

Pros: excellent food, all vegan, gluten free, no GMO's, beautiful venue
Cons: tricky to find the first time

BethFowley
BethFowley

Finally!

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

Finally, a raw food restaurant! I went there today and absolutely loved it! The food was fantastic, lovely atmosphere and very friendly. I will be a regular!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Great atmosphere
lekoma
lekoma

• raw

Great Raw Vegan Food

5 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2012

Vitality Bistro has the best organic, raw vegan food of any place in FL. There is a good variety of cuisines including Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Asian and American. My personal preference is the Italian, but the Humus was excellent as well. The deserts are soooooo good. It is worth it to just go in for desert.
I tried some of the organic red wine and it was also very good.
The staff is very friendly and they bend over backwards to insure your experience is pleasurable.
They have a lot of integrity to insure their food is of the highest quality.
The location is also great. There is plenty of parking, on street and in lots, and it is right in the heart of beautiful historic downtown Mount Dora.
I give it 5 thumbs up!

Pros: Great tasting food., High Integrity., Good prices.
Cons: Not open Sun & Mon
Shataji
Shataji

• raw

Vitality Bistro - Outstanding Raw Vegan Cuisine

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2012

Vitality Bistro takes Raw Vegan Cuisine to a whole new stratosphere! The quality,integrity, presentation, and kind loving staff make this a place to return to again and again.
Every dish is a hit, and you feel so good after eating here! Watch for the daily specials as they offer a wonderful variety to the already outstanding menu!
Delish!!!! :-D

Pros: pure clean organic, great value, Healthy raw vegan cuisine

Dear Owner and Manager of Vitality Bistro: