Local organics, family owned 70yrs. 7 locations in the city, good service, certified staff. more-less

First Review by vegpoet
vegpoet
vegpoet

Local and Convenient

4 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2013

Vita has been in our city for a number of years. A strong following of dedicated vegana and vegetarians shop at their locations. I have always found them to have a good selection of veggies and other packaged goods from various healthy conscious suppliers throughout North America. Although I am not a meat eater, they do stock a fair supply of organically grown meats for those who enjoy meat. They also now own EatIT where I stop to buy my bottled Spring Water and other items that Vita just may not happen to have at their locations. Combined they both make a great place to shop at and my experiences at all locations have been more than pleasant and their happy, friendly staff always make my visits welcome.

Pros: Quality, Service, Friendly
Cons: Need more variety, Pricey at times

Dear Owner and Manager of Vita Health: