Serves meat, veg options available. A salad bistro also making sandwiches and soups. Uses dairy and egg, so vegans need to specify and see what the kitchen can offer you. Uses some fresh produce from the owner's farm. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
709 Don Cubero Alley
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by Dazzle59

an expensive disappointment

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2015

So I went here for lunch today with a colleague and left truly disappointed and feeling ripped off. First, for a salad place the menu is not very vegan friendly with meat or cheese in almost every dish. I ordered off the menu asking for an arugula salad with tofu and no cheese and no onions. 40 minutes later they bring out a big pile of arugula, a few pieces of pear, dressing and tofu – so plain and boring I could feel the contempt of the kitchen radiating out of the plate. Then the bill comes and they charged me for the Arugula Duck plus tofu (15+6)! $21 for a salad in Santa Fe!! I complained and they took off the tofu charge but I still felt pretty ripped off and unimpressed. Vegetarians and omni’s may enjoy it but this vegan didn’t dig it at all.

Pros: nice outdoor seating, serves vegetables , vegetarian friendly
Cons: expensive, slow, not vegan friendly

A neighborhood favorite!

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2015

I have eaten at Vinaigrette often and enjoyed it. The vegan mushroom stew is excellent, as are the chickpea duo (yummy) and the seasonal roasted brussels sprouts with avocado. Most salads are huge and can easily be shared. I like the Omega with a different dressing (the lemon-cumin vinaigrette pairs nicely), the Asian Chopped Salad and the Garden Salad. The Greek salad can also be made vegan. Don't be afraid to ask, waitstaff are attentive and the kitchen tries hard to please. Good selection of wine, beer and nonalcoholic concoctions. If you're vegetarian, be sure and try the carrot cake - best in Santa Fe, according to my friends!
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 23, 2015

Pros: Super fresh veggies, straight off the farm, Kind waitstaff, Airy, bright atmosphere & patio
Cons: Pricey!, Wish they had a vegan sandwich, No vegan dessert

Dear Owner and Manager of Vinaigrette: