Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a village vegan deluxe pizza with vegan cheese, veg sausage, and veg pepperoni. Only place in town to offer a pizza on the menu for vegans as of January 2011. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LBVegan
calamaestra
calamaestra

great vegan pizza

4 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

This was the best vegan pizza I've ever had. It included soy cheese, vegan pepperoni and vegan sausage among various veggies. It's made to order. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

elninolisto
elninolisto

Best vegan pizza

4 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2013

We had the big vegan pizza and a very tasty Goose Island Beer. The Pizza was fantastic, all toppings super fresh and the vegan cheese extraordinary. The Staff was very friendly and in the end, we had to get a doggy bag cause the pizza was so huge. The neighborhood is beautiful as well. A MUST-SEE !!

Pros: A Full Vegan Pizza, Beautiful Neighbourhood, Friendly Staff
desi30354
desi30354

Good Vegan Pizza

4 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2012

While transitioning to vegan along with my son, this place became a staple of ours for about 2 months. Lol! I really enjoyed the vegan deluxe. It's stacked with veggies and topped with vegan cheese and soy meats. My only 2 complaints were that online prices did not match up with what we actually had to pay. I complained about that and they fixed the online discrepancy. And twice the food was not prepared in any sort of prompt fashion. And I found myself waiting quite awhile (30 min+) for my order even though the place was not busy either time. Besides that, they have very friendly and normally prompt service meshed with a laid back, eclectic neighborhood environment. Atmosphere in the restaurant it's also pretty calming.
Updated from previous review on Sunday December 16, 2012

Pros: vegan friendly selections, eclectic neighborhood , friendly staff
Cons: confusing online experience , slow service on more than one occasion

LBVegan
LBVegan

Best Pizza I Ever Had!

4 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2011

I love, love, love Village Pizza. It's so good, I drive from Sandy Springs to get it. It has the BEST pizza I have ever tasted. My husband, a carnivore, loves it as well. He thinks it's the best he's had. Our daughter is vegan like me, and when we ate there last night, she ate most of one of their giant slices. It's delicious and affordable--whether you eat in or take out. Also, the staff is great, especially the owner, a very nice guy. Wish I could select 5 stars--even if it is not a completely veg place.

Pros: Great vegan ingredients, Large portions, Very affordable
Cons: Nada

Dear Owner and Manager of Village Pizza: