Has a lunch buffet with over 40 items, including many vegan choices. Relaxing ambiance. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out
114 Kennedy Rd S (Clarence St)
Brampton, Ontario L6W 3E7
+19054503333
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Little Laura
Little Laura
Little Laura

Friendly, knowledgable and delicious!

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2014

We went by this restaurant on the way back from visiting the Cheltenham Badlands. When I walked in I explained that I was both Gluten free and vegan and by the time I sat to eat the server was already up to speed on what I needed know.
The servers were all helpful, every bite of food was awesome.
The price was great.
You can take items from the buffet home as take out, in several different sized portions. After we ate we chose too, to bring more food home, because everything was SO GOOD!
There is also an on site bakery connected, so there are treats too, that you can pick up if you like baked goods.

Pros: Amazingly good, perfectly seasoned food, Knowledgeable staff for special diets, Lots of things to bring home
Cons: Not really ambient.

Dear Owner and Manager of Village of India: