Village Market

Completely vegetarian health food store. Stocking fresh produce, deli, hot bar, salad bar, gluten free foods, international foods, sandwiches, and ready made foods. more-less
5002 University Dr
Collegedale, Tennessee 37315
423-236-2301

Open Mon-Thur 7am-9pm, Fri 7am-4pm, Sun 9am-6pm, closed Sat.

First Review by peechdoctor
MMW
MMW

Good lunch and market

4 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2012

The Deli has a good selection of vegies and vegan food.

Pros: Fast service, Cheerfull service
Cons: Price $$
herbivoreheather
herbivoreheather

This place ROCKS!

5 Posted on 05 / 02 / 2011

I absolutely LOVE this place!! My sister lives a few miles away and I always make a point to stop by and stock up. They have EVERYTHING a Vegan could dream of! Bulk section, organic produce, even vegan whip cream and marshmallows! My favorite thing here would have to be their Vegan cuban sandwiches in the deli area (back of store). I don't eat faux meat often, but the combination of it all is delish! I saw the other day they also have take-and-bake vegan pizzas too! They also sell a wide array of sprouting supplies and wheatgrass juicers too. Run by the Seventh-Day Adventist college across the street, and they are all so kind. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Pros: great selection, VEGAN CUBANS!, Kind people
peechdoctor
peechdoctor

Village Market is the Best!

5 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2010

I have been living in TN for a lil over 6 years, and as a vegan moving from an area with very few vegans or vegetarians (in fact i knew of only one other than myself), i have to say the "VM" was an awesome find!! The selection of groceries and health items is amazing, and the deli has a wonderful and changing selection!!! I love to shop during their hot deli lunch hours, so i can get all my groceries and get a hot lunch to go!! There is also some seating areas to eat in the store!!! Everything in the store/deli is vegatarian (contains dairy, eggs), but items from the deli that are vegan are clearly marked!! what an awesome place!!!

Pros: Excellent selections!, Friendly helpful staff!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Village Market: