Small rustic vegetarian cafe serves freshly made-in-house food. Has a printed menu and a specials' board. Menu in Lithuanian only, but the owner speaks good English and will advise you. Menu quite varied with several vegan items available. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine

First Review by Milana
Milana
Milana

Central, simple and small

4 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2014

I had problems to find the place because the big "meat lovers" next to it catches your eyes first.
There was a hand-written English menu, but the waitress did not speak English very well, and I did not find out about the day's special offer until it was too late.
The food I got was simple, but fine.
The place is small, but this had the advantage that I shared my table with two Lithuanian students and had a nice chat with them.

Dear Owner and Manager of Vieta: