REMOVED: Viet-Thai Paradise

Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes a few vegetarian choices and will accommodate special requests. Removed for poor vegan options. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Vietnamese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

JABS
JABS

NOT a veg-friendly restaurant

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

I can't fairly write a review of this restaurant, but I'm posting here in the hopes that it will be removed from the listing on Happy Cow because it is NOT a vegetarian-friendly restaurant. Our server there tried to be helpful, but after I explained that I wanted something with NO meat or fish sauce, he pointed out only one item on the menu. It was supposed to be tofu with veggies and brown sauce. When he brought me my meal, it was a plate of uncooked tofu and steamed (possibly microwaved) vegetables, with no sauce or seasoning of any kind. All of the sauces are pre-made, and they ALL contain fish sauce. DO NOT EAT HERE IF YOU ARE STRICT VEGETARIAN. There are no items on the menu that you will be able to eat.

Dear Owner and Manager of REMOVED: Viet-Thai Paradise: