Viento y Agua Coffeehouse

Coffe house, music venue, and art space where local artists and musicians hangout. Serving specialty drinks, smoothies, bagels, and veggie sandwiches. Has vegan butter and tofutti for bagel, soy and almond milk and rice milk option for drinks. Free wifi access. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food

First Review by Love Food
SausageMuncher
SausageMuncher

All Good!

5 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2013

Nothing I can complain about. They have a vegan cream cheese option, their bagels are bomb and the Mexican Mocha with almond milk is beyond... Not to mention this is all under a roof of a super eclectic diverse hub of goodness. I am sold!

Pros: Authentic Community Vibe, Local LB organic coffee roaster , Delicious
TB
TB

Yummy Vegan Cafe Fare

5 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2011

Viento y Agua is hip little coffee shop/cafe that's great for a solo work outing, or for a casual lunch with a friend. The have a nice sandwich menu that has several vegan options (all sandwiches are vegetarian, I believe), they offer vegan desserts in addition to ovo-lacto offerings, and they carry soy, almond, rice, AND hemp milk! They also offer both hummus and Tofutti cream cheese, if you want a bagel to go with your coffee. The cafe has a laid-back but hip feel to it - they'll sometimes give you your coffee in a mason jar, for instance - and street parking is a cinch (not true of every part of Long Beach). I highly recommend this delightful cafe for veggies of all stripes :)

Pros: Hummus & Vegan Cream Cheese, 4 Kinds of Nondairy Milk, Vegan Sandwiches & Desserts
Love Food
Love Food

Cozy & Yum

5 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2009

Viento is like a second home to me and I know I'm not alone in saying that. With a vegan diet it can be really challenging not to mention down right frustrating trying to find food and beverage suitable to my needs. Viento holds a sense of comfort for me in knowing that I have an option other then soy (which I don't prefer) when ordering drinks. I get the Mate Latte w/ almond milk. If you're familiar with mate then you know how good that sounds! It's also really tasty and very popular w/ soy, but like I said, soy's not my cup of tea.

As far as food goes, I still can't find another coffee shop in town that carries vegan cream cheese, what a treat! It's so nice to be able to enjoy such simple pleasures like "a bagel and cream cheese".

I adore Viento. I love the friendly staff and always interesting bodies that come through there and the local artist show displays are always a plus.

Bravo!

Pros: almond milk, vegan food, sincere vibe

Dear Owner and Manager of Viento y Agua Coffeehouse: