Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Will make menu items vegan upon request with tofu instead of animal flesh. Uses fresh ingredients. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Jamie Roberts
sc_robotics
sc_robotics

i'm all about it

4 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

vientiene totally rules. if an appetizer doesn't have meat in it, you should order it. other than that, i'm obsessed with their pad see ew and this thing with rice noodles and gravy - i think it is called lad na.

i just love this place a lot.

Pros: west philly is the best philly, noodles, more noodles
Cons: i'm not allowed to give it 5 stars, because it serves meat, and so happycow doesn't let me do that
nardanddee
nardanddee

Well-Pleased

4 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2012

This is a small, quaint place in an area with plenty of free street parking (does it get any better than that?). I ordered the Pad Kee Mao with tofu as an entree and had the veggie spring rolls as an appetizer. I thoroughly enjoyed this meal. The staff were friendly, too. However, the one thing that I would change would be that I would love it if they accepted credit cards. Fortunately, there is an ATM about 3 stores down from them.

Pros: tasty food, plenty of free parking, friendly staff and speedy service
Cons: don't accept credit cards
Jamie Roberts
Jamie Roberts

Superb Laotian and Thai Food! Excellent service!

4 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2010

This family-owned, extremely accomodating veg-friendly restaurant is a treasure. Sunny, who along with her family owns the establishment, is courteous (she offered to refrigerate some perishables I had with me while I ate), friendly and knowledgeable The food itself was fresh and served very quickly. The summer rolls and tofu coconut soup are particularly good. A terrific experience I recommend others try as well (btw - street parking, no meters).

Pros: Excellent food, friendly service, moderately priced

Dear Owner and Manager of Vientiane: