Vienna Restaurant and Histo...

Serves meat, veg options available. Classic Austrian, European, and Continental cuisine in an upscale and enchanting atmosphere with wood-burning fireplaces. Chef will provide a vegetarian or vegan as well gluten-free menu upon request - please call ahead. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Austrian, European, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
14 South St

avag21
avag21

Restaurant with Original Menu & Decor

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

Upon entering the restaurant, we were suprised to see they tout vegan cuisine on their sign as it seems out of place with a German-Austrian theme. The choices on the menu were interesting with many options for a vegan or vegetarian. I chose the Vegan Goulash Entree, even though I am more a vegetarian. We sat outside in the biergarten and savored the delightful evening under the stars. My partner, tried the Roesti pancakes with sour cream and apples and Vegan "wiener schnitzel". Yum! I never tried anything Germanish before and now I'm a fan. We didn't try the desserts, however they looked amazing at the table next to us. Valentin was our server and made us feel right at home.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Original Vibe, Easy access off Mass Pike
Cons: noisy motorcycles driving by
Starsetter244
Starsetter244

Delicious fresh and eclectic dishes

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

Vienna is such a great find! The food was delicious and they did a great job accommodating the health concerns of the people in my party. My friend is gluten free and there were great options suggested to her. I wanted to try just about everything but what I had was delicious! I had the Austrian dumplings which is impossible to pronounce on the menu haha but that's what they are, they are tasty. I lived the horseradish flavor in the sauce. The best part if thx meal was desert! The Torres we had were so tasty! I had a lemon raspberry torte.
If you are in the area and want a wonderful experience overall from the ambiance and service to the mouthwatering food; go done at Vienna restaurant!

Pros: Great atmosphere, Welcoming and accommodating staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Vienna Restaurant and Historic Inn: