Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzas by the slice or made-to-order, calzones, salads, and desserts. Vegans get a choice of Ana's Vegan Sauce (nutritional yeast, tahini, and garlic yumminess) or vegan white sauce instead of cheese on pizzas or in calzones, and there are usually vegan slices available. Lots of toppings including two types of tofu, mango chutney, and spinach. Whole wheat crust available. Will accommodate requests. Olympia beer on tap as well as other beers and wines. Coffees available with soy or rice milk. Relaxed atmosphere, non-smoking. Free Wi-fi. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendy, Lacto, Fast food, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
233 Division St NW (Harrison)
Olympia, Washington 98502

StarbuckShell
StarbuckShell

I will return! yum!

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2014

I've lived in Olympia for 9 years, but this was my first visit. It won't be my last. I got the vegan calzone with the spicy tex-mex sauce. I got the white crust. Very good. Took my mom-vegan son and he very much enjoyed his pizza too

Pros: lots of choices, fast service
Cons: could be too noisy for some but ok for us
WillowNicole
WillowNicole

Great vegan pizza

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2013

Every time we go there the pizza is "the best one yet". The atmosphere is very "Olympia" and the slices are reasonably priced and delicious.

Pros: Good food, Vegan slices, Vegan desserts
VintageVariety
VintageVariety

delicious vegan pizzas

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2013

Being from the portland area, we have only been to vics once. Had a pizza w marinara base, veggies, topped with southwestern vegan cheeze sauce. $ 24 for an xl. Delicious. They have other bases besides marinara, all are vegan. They have three vegan cheese sauces. Spicy tofu topping option. Calzones. I look forward to going back to try different flavors. They also sell pizza by the slice. The one they put out while wewe were there was gone in ten minutes. 5 star vegan pie.

Pros: reasonable prices, lots of vegan choices, delicious
Cons: not in portland, too busy

Treefriend
Treefriend

Good place - for breeders

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2012

The pizza was good, so was the calzone, but this is not a place for anyone who does not have kids. Couples and singles should go somewhere else because you WILL be bombarded by screaming kids. The acoustics are such that all the noisy kids are amplified ten time. Dumb parent ineffectual attempts to quiet the kids only adds to the annoyance factor. There are other places for normal people to have pizza and brew, leave this place to the breeders.

Pros: Good pizza, Good Calzone, Couple of good draughts
Cons: Terrible kids, bad acoustics
SaraJane85
SaraJane85

Okay

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

I had the vegan pizza with the white sauce. I was not impressed a bit. It could be a lot better and does not sick out in my mind as even a vegan option it was so unimpressive.

Pros: Nice interior
Cons: Okay food
thereallunchgirl
thereallunchgirl

The Best Pizza and Calzones

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2012

Every time I've gone there I've had delicious food and I've never had a problem with any of the waitstaff. They aren't abundantly friendly, but they haven't ever been rude either. They have an awesome beer selection and their vegan pizzas actually offer some selection on crust, sauces, and so many toppings!

Pros: awesome food, good music, recycling
Cons: sometimes the bathroom needs attention
Vegan Guy
Vegan Guy

Awful Experience

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2011

We eat a whole foods, low fat, vegan diet, so we're always looking for good places to eat out that meet our dietary needs. I read online that Vic's has lots of vegetarian/vegan choices, and their website proudly says they 'try to accommodate all dietary requests'. Their online menu has some lovely vegan dishes, but most everything appeared to be loaded with fat. So, I called Vic's to ask a couple of questions. The girl who answered the phone sounded like she was 12, and didn't know their menu is mostly high fat ('Tahini and soy butter are mostly fat? Thanks for educating me' (in a sarcastic tone).). It was clear she wasn't really interested in 'accommodating our dietary requests', and at one point said 'Why do you even bother going out to eat at all?'. That's when I hung up. I'm sure their food tastes great, but if you're looking for healthful food choices and decent customer service, I suggest you go someplace else.

Pros: Lots of vegan choices
Cons: Uninformed, snippy staff, Very high fat food, High prices
Monica12
Monica12

Vic's Pizza is the best!!!!!

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2011

I love Vic's Pizza!

I go here all the time for lunch. They always have vegan pizza slices available! One or two vegan pastries are always available. And quite often the soup of the day is vegan. And there is always couscous w/ black beans available, which is vegan.

Try it, try it; you'll love it! :)
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 26, 2011

Pros: good food, fast, friendly
nofaces
nofaces

Vegan Pizza

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2011

What's not to love about a place that always has vegan pizza ready to eat! Very creative, every time something new. Calzones yummy too. Yellow and white sauce. Can't undertand why any vegan would give Vic's less than a 5 star rating. Guys, they always have good vegan pizza. Lemmonade pretty good too. My hubby isn't vegan, loves the pizza too. We eat for less than $9.

Pros: Good food, friendly staff, creativity
golfgyrl
golfgyrl

Sweet Local & Evergreen Pizza Pizzaz!

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2010

Comfortable, excellent pizza. They care about making your order for veggie/ vegan or gluten free. THEY HAVE THE BEST HOMEMADE LEMONADE!!! This is located in the old Asterisks', which then and now caters to Evergreen students. Delightful fun atmosphere.

Pros: Great veg pizza, Pleasant staff, Fun
Cons: Bathrooms need bit more frequent touchnt
Kyliehay
Kyliehay

Skip the slice

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2010

I love this place. Never had issues with staff, but there's a big difference between whole pizzas and by the slice. Ordered a slice and it tasted like it had been there a while. The whole pizzas though are a-freaking-mazing. Love the Nina

Lindalou
Lindalou

Searching for real food

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2010

I had a vegan calzone, which was good, and a limeade which was excellent since it was fresh squeezed. I liked the atmosphere there, but like in the previous review, the staff was not real friendly. That was a little off-putting for me. My husband had a slice of pepperoni pizza that he thought was average and an Olympia beer. I would have to think about going back there. You also have to clear your own table, which I don't mind. It's hard to find vegan food for me,since I have to go an hour from home, at least, unless I prepare it myself. "Clean" food is important to me.

Pros: relaxed atmosphere, vegan choices, fresh squeezed drinks
Cons: regular pizza average, too far away, prices a little high
thrulooknglass
thrulooknglass

Yummy but employees could use some people skills

Posted on 09 / 30 / 2007

Vic's can be good depending on what you're looking for. Their Vegan pizza by the slice is meh, but vegan calzones ($6-7) are amazing as well as vegan breadsticks ($4-5). The calzones will make at least two meals for the average person. My boyfriend and I like to buy an order of vegan breadsticks and eat them throughout the next two days. You will be waiting about 20 minutes if you order a calzone or box of breadsticks. The employees never seem too friendly. At all. Other than that is a nice place. Check out the dog pictures as you wait in line!

Pros: Vegan Calzone, Vegan Breadsticks, yummy
Cons: Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Vic's Pizzeria: