Little restaurant in Ham Tien, close to the Mui Ne tourist area. Offers soups, vegetable curry, and usual Vietnamese tofu / vegetables / rice / noodles. Dishes around $1.50 each. On the main road across from Little Paris. Previously named Tam Phuoc - BoDe. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese
15B Huynh Thuc Khang, Ham Tien
Mui Ne, Vietnam

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by HeraldingChaz

Great food...lovely people

5 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2014

I ate here repeatedly while staying in Mui Ne and found it to be wonderful...in fact perhaps the best vegetarian I had in Vietnam.
Lack of a printed menu was my initial difficulty...but sign language worked well and I ended up trying an entire array of dishes....all great

Great value. Great food.

Friendly people, not so great food

3 Posted on 12 / 17 / 2013

A busy little place as it seems to be the only veg eatery in Mui Ne. The owner was really friendly, speaks next to no English - he just indicates 'rice' and buffet or 'noodle soup'. We both had a rice and whatever was on the buffet, but there was a lot of strange colours and flavours, some bright yellow bamboo, overcooked greens, and bright red tofu and mock-meat. Was average. I think the noodle soup or sushi would be better options. Meal was cheap, only VND 20,000 for rice and buffet selection.

Pros: Free iced green tea, Good, free soup
Cons: Food is not so great

Dear Owner and Manager of Vi Dieu: