good place to relax and eat. the food that was vegan was great.
Verde Siempre is easy to find on a main street in the centre of town. Large, airy restaurant with fans to keep cool. Choices for vegans - both hot and cold - all well made and tasty. Pay by weight system encourages low wastage. Used by lots of locals who are regulars - nice mix - seemed to cover whole demography. Price by Argentine standards moderate.Pros: Nice environment, Choices for vegans
Cons: Hot food could be hotter
The food is cafeteria style and pay by weight - for those of us who eat a lot it's not nearly as financially efficient as say the all you can eat places in Buenos Aires. However, the food choices are pretty good and you will have selection if you're vegan.Pros: food selection
Cons: food is just average
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Cordoba Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Verde Siempre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 472 times since Jan 2013.