Very large organic shop in Dresden with a huge range of vegetarian and vegan food products. Inside is a small bistro with hot food. more-less
Jahnstrasse
Dresden, Germany 01067
0049-351-4843768
Closed now

Mon 1:00pm-8:00pm, Tue-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-2:00pm

First Review by laurute
PinsInMyNeedles
PinsInMyNeedles

Organic shop (cheap prices for member)

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2014

Organic food shop with lots of vegan products. Very cheap for members, but also open to public. also has a nice bakery and a small caf├ę.

Pros: membership (cheap prices)
laurute
laurute

Big choice and good quality

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2013

I have been a member since three months and I am very satisfied with the food offered. I can also find Mozzarisella, which is normally not so traceable in shops. They have different kinds of icecream and vegan bread. So, I could not ask more. What is actually missing is makeup, but it is not a big deal. The only problem is that you need a quite expensive contribute for the membership, even if you get a discount compared to "normal" bioshops. At the end I am not sure that is so convenient for 2 persons. But the quality is good, until I can afford it I will remain a customer.

Pros: Big choice for vegans, Good quality, Regional food
Cons: Membership

Dear Owner and Manager of Verbrauchergemeinschaft: