Serves meat, veg options available. The vegan dishes are bowls filled with vegetable and grain and sauces. Seems to be the only "hip" young feeling place in Salem which is otherwise a town full of legislators and lawyers. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

First Review by deadguy83
Happymedium4eco
Happymedium4eco

Allergy sensitive, friendly service and yummy food

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2015

If anyone is ever in Salem, I highly recommend Venti's Cafe! On top of having a designated gluten free menu and labeling the vegan dishes, they happily check the dish I wanted and sauces for soy and corn! My meal was amazing too! A great mix of brown rice, beans, veggies and fresh spices with sweet chili sauce on top :) I will definitely remember their "happy help attitude" that makes me feel safe eating and tasty food! And of course, any place with kombucha is great in my book!

Pros: Knowledgable staff, Gluten free and vegan labeling, Family friendly
Cons: Everything fried uses soybean oil, Kitchen is a little loud, No variety for me (allergies)
Pasadena4
Pasadena4

this place rocks

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2014

There are two locations, one downtown and one on Commercial/Alice. This review is for Commercial/Alice.

Terrific selection of Vegan options - the menu is broken into Apps, Flatbreads, Sandwiches, Bowls, etc. and each section has at least one (often 2-3) vegan options.

They have TWO vegan burger options.

They have an entire section of vegan/veg bowls.

The vegan flatbread is delicious for an appetizer.

You can add organic + GMO-free tofu to anything for $3.

They have outdoor seating., great if the weather is cooperating.

The beer selection is large.

We are from out of town and usually starve when we visit family up here...so we will be back regularly.

Joani123
Joani123

Vegetarian Options

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

There are so many options here and everything I have ever had has been top notch. So flavorful!

deadguy83
deadguy83

Venti's!

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2010

Venti's is a restaurant in downtown Salem which serves many vegan and veggie options. I like the veggie tofu plate myself with a purple haze beer on the side, it always gets the job done. There is a speakeasy bar downstairs for the folks of age. It is very comfortable with tables and chairs in a dim light, the bartenders are very friendly and the beers are just fine. If you are looking for a place to eat in Salem, this is the place.

Pros: Good food., Nice atmosphere., Not too fancy.
Cons: Only one location., Food costs money, which i rarely have., Hipsters love this place.

Dear Owner and Manager of Venti's Cafe: