Chain chocolate shop and gelateria. Has vegan chocolates and sorbet flavors. more-less
Calle dei Fabbri 989 Sestiere San Marco
Venice, Italy 30124

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by JeavonsBrighton
midorigreen
midorigreen

Enough vegan options to keep me happy!

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2016

Friendly helpful staff with good English. They were able to identify a selection of chocolate and indicate which sorbets were suitable for vegan. Both chocolate and sorbet were excellent quality and tasted fantastic - total indulgence

Toutoon07
Toutoon07

Really good!

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2015

We easily found the shop ; Not tons of choice for vegan (no pistachio or pear/chocolate :-( aside from chocolate only fruits) but I had dark chocolate and coconut : delicious!!

Pros: nice staff, delicious sorbets
Cons: not so much choice
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

popular store

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2015

Venchi is close to St. Mark's Square and is certainly popular. It was packed when we got there, but it went in waves. We asked about non-dairy gelatos and were shown a separate section with various sorbettos. Some usual flavors like strawberry and chocolate, but also green tea and pear with chocolate, both of which we got along with a couple other flavors. Friendly staff with good English. As it's also a chocolate shop, so we couldn't resist getting some, the dark chocolate with hazelnuts and the chocolate espresso drops. Both were excellent and high quality.

Pros: vegan chocolate and sorbettos, nice staff and shop

Picto
Picto

I wish I could get this at home!

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

I had the pistachio and Azteca, which is a dark chocolate. I asked "sensa latte per favore" and the clerk pointed out all the non dairy gelato they had. The staff seemed to be used to speaking English and the gelato was amazing. The pistachio especially. Close enough to San Marco that we went here to kill time before the basilica.

JeavonsBrighton
JeavonsBrighton

Vegan Heaven!

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2013

Stumbled upon Venchi while getting lost in Venice, and went back again and again! Located just behind Piazza San Marco, Very helpful staff, with lots of vegan chocolates and a huge range of vegan 'Gelato' (sorbets), the likes of which we've never tasted before! The fruity flavours are amazing, but their signature ice is the dark chocolate sorbet, this is mind-blowing! To die for!

Pros: Very Vegan Friendly, Huge range of flavours, Very helpful staff
Cons: I don't live next door to this place!

Dear Owner and Manager of Venchi: