Vegan delivery service established Apr 2012. Provides vegan pizza and vegan cake to Berlin areas: Kreuzberg, Neukoelln, F-Hain, Treptow, Mitte. more-less

First Review by mamvis
mamvis
mamvis

WOW!

5 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2012

Berlins first vegan delivery service! When I heard they would start delivering for Sfizy Veg (vegan Pizzeria in Berlin) I was going crazy! I was so happy. Unfortunately I don't live in their delivery zone. But last week I was in a Park which is in their zone and I was feeling saucy so I got Pizza delivered to the park. I only had to wait for about 35 min until I could enjoy a nice and warm pizza while I was hanging out in the sun. The prizes for the food and the delivery are more than fair. Tip these guys so they can be able to enlarge there delivery zone one day! (http://sfizy.vegspress.de/img/4-2.jpg)

Pros: fast delivery , good prizes, delicious pizza
Cons: (at the moment) small delivery zone

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegspress: